Search This Blog

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! I will be updating this blog everyday I am in Prague, and other places in Europe, with a picture and an interesting story that happened to me. This is my way of documenting my trip for all to experience this wonderful oppourtunity of studying abroad in Prague. I will be taking a photojournalism class while abroad so watch out for some AMAZING (hopefully) pictures that I will share.















Friday, June 4, 2010

Strolling Along Charles Bridge





Sometimes it just nice to be by yourself and explore a new city, and that is exactly what I did today. I decided to go to Charles Bridge alone and bring my camera along to see what I could capture. One thing is for certain, you do not want to go to Charles Bridge during the day on a Friday. The entire place was full of tourists! It was literally difficult to even walk on the bridge with all of these people. Now I know I am kind of a tourist, not really because I am living here for six weeks but, seriously people, it is just a bridge.

Anyways, I just walked around taking pictures and I think I got a few good shots. This was a very relaxing and care free day. I realized that some days you just need to be independent and go explore on your own, you never know what you will find.

2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are amazing! I'm really enjoying your journeys and journals through Prague.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really enjoying Prague, and having an awesome time taking pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete